1. Name and University
- Name of the applicant and affiliated university.
2. Key words
- Indicate maximum six key words which are separated by semicolon (;). Key word might be
- composed of more words. Do not use abbreviations as key words.
3. Summary of the main research focus
- The summary should reflect the nature of the research done by participant and show its
- relevance towards visit of Czech University of Life Sciences Prague.
4. Subject area
- Indicate the subject area which is relevant for your research activities.
|Waste of war||Consequences of lost access to water sources (Black Sea)|
|Deforestation as a consequence of war||Polluted soils – what effects it will bring?|
|Disturbance of ecosystems||Biodiversity losses|
|Air and water pollution||Migration and its effects on agrarian sector|
5. Proposed time schedule of the mobility
- Define proposed time schedule of the mobility. Minimum length of the mobility is 5 days (+2
days for travel.
- The possible dates are from 1.12.2023 till 20.12.2023.
- Each applicant will receive 23,000 CZK (in a form of lump sum / approximately 35,000 UAH)
in order to cover all expenses connected with the mobility (including travel costs, per diem,
6. Attached to this proposal must be:
a. Motivational letter
b. Academic CV
Send filled document to email@example.com till 25.11.2023.